- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Our Impact
- News & Events
- How to Help
- Contact Us
Give a Gift
When can the sound of a child's laughter, truly a thing of beauty, bring tears to your eyes? When you know that laughter comes from a child struggling to live. Perpetuate beauty. Make a child laugh.
Bring laughter and smiles, hope and magic into the lives of ill children by donating a gift of entertainment. iPods, DVD players, digital cameras, and PlayStation portables provide entertainment and necessary distractions to hospitalized children.
With your help, hospitalized children can
- Listen to music instead of the continuous beeping of their IV pump;
- Play a game while waiting for hours for their blood transfusion;
- Watch a cartoon instead of staring at blank walls;
- Capture and share photographs with friends and family waiting for them to get better and come back home; or
- Stay up with their homework and keep in touch with friends via Facebook on a laptop computer.
If you are interested in donating a new gift to a hospitalized child, please contact Laurie Strongin.