There are so many ways you can help Hope for Henry make a difference in the lives of kids with serious, chronic illnesses.
Your tax-deductible donations have allowed us to make a difference in the lives of more than 50,000 children fighting cancer and other life-threatening illnesses. To continue this important work, Hope for Henry relies on support from people like you.
Sponsor an Event
From our Strikes for Smiles Celebrity Bowl, to Hope for Henry’s 5K to Make a Kid’s Day, National Hope for Henry Day, and our annual fall gala, Hope for Henry offers sponsorship opportunities throughout the year, with the following benefits:
- Opportunity to make a significant, year-round difference in the lives of our nation’s sickest children and their families.
- Enhanced visibility by associating with a well-respected nonprofit with a track record of success and a high level of recognition.
- Access and involvement in Hope for Henry’s premier events and high-quality, high-impact in-hospital programming .
- Prominent exposure at events that reach thousands of important audiences including business leaders, politicians, journalists, hospital executives, and other community leaders .
- Mission alignment with a critical cause.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202.813.3385.
Plan a Fundraising Event
Be a Hero. Plan an event to benefit Hope for Henry in your community. From 5Ks to bake sales; superhero toy drives to birthday box assembly parties, you can contribute to Hope for Henry in so many ways. The only limit is your imagination.
Dozens and dozens of children have encouraged their communities to support Hope for Henry in lieu of birthday gifts, holiday presents, or just because they care.
If you have ideas about how to join us in our mission to make life better for the sickest kids, email Hope for Henry, email@example.com.
Become a Corporate Partner
Hope for Henry welcomes corporate and nonprofit partners to help us serve even more children.
- Consumer electronics manufacturers can donate portable electronics to entertain and distract kids during painful medical procedures.
- Party stores can donate birthday supplies.
- Toy manufacturers can donate birthday or holiday gifts.
- Sports teams can partner with us to visit hospitalized kids.
- Publishers can donate books.
- Corporations and foundations can sponsor events or donate money.
If you or someone you know has access to products that make kids happy, please think of Hope for Henry. If you are looking to invest your money in a nonprofit that makes a significant difference every day, think of Hope for Henry. All donations are tax deductible and are guaranteed to bring a smile to a sick child’s face.
If you are interested in supporting Hope for Henry, please contact Hope for Henry at firstname.lastname@example.org